Is Project Runway a recognized religion yet?

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Let's talk about Gael Garcia Bernal, shall we?

Is he a yumbot or what? I always kinda thought he had a spark of hotness but his pointy mouthmiddle drove me away. In recent months though I have encountered some of his movies, and I have changed my opinion. Time has helped me realize that not only is he in some pretty good movies, he's a super yummy... oh, wait.

All right, I'm back now. I got distracted by a rather one-sided freestyle battle with Alanna's brother. As I was saying, GGB is just fanfreakingtastic. He was so fun and cute in Science Of Sleep, even though I didn't care for that movie so much. And in Babel, driving around and dodging the feds and ditching his aunt and some kids in the desert in Mexico- what's not to love? And Y Tu Mama Tambien... so many reasons to like this one, even though I've never seen the beginning. You know what I'm talking about, ladies.

Having just seen The Island this weekend, I propose we clone GGB like they did to Ewan McGregor (which is also a good idea) and Scarlett PinkAssFace (not a good idea). I was saving my money for a new computer, but I think saving for a clone is much more practical.

1 Comments:

  • What the frick did my brother argue about now?

    GGB, with out even looking at him, should be names Gay Gross Banal. No offense of course to our homosexual friends.

    That's his new name. He can be friends with BaBarfio!

    By Blogger Amazon Alanna, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home