Is Project Runway a recognized religion yet?

Friday, July 28, 2006

Round 3 begins!

At one point in my life I felt my calling was to knit outfits for tiny dogs, thereby making them warm AND fashionable. So this challenge was interesting to me, and yet repellent because I hate to think of animals as accessories. I find it hard to believe that no one thought of a dog immediately when Heidi said 'hottest fashion accessory.' Uli said she thought it would be a belt or a shoe- when is the last time anyone talked about a belt being hot? Maybe only in Germany.

Jeffrey was right about all the designers picking their own dog likeness, except Pattycake, Angela's dog. Pattycake was adorable, and Angela is not. Pattycake is not crazy, and Angela is. Does anyone else think Vincent was just a little too jazzed by the tiny dog hat? All I could think of was that crazy uncle everyone has who always tells jokes, but they're not funny, and he laughs so hard at them that he collapses into a chair, wheezing. Like the comment about Bradley- "If Bradley goes home on his birthday, he'll probably have a birthday party somewhere else!" hahahaha! To quote Sweet Topher Grace on That '70s Show, Vincent is confusing humor with just talking.

Now for the outfits. I loved Uli's dress, and I loved Einstein's sweater, and I loved the way she called him Einshtein. Uli said she was concerned about Angela's outfit- do you think it was because it like, bit? or because her backstory was way retarded? Angela said her outfit was "unlike anything anyone else has done." That's right, sister, because everyone else has at least a little taste. ooo, burn.

My fave this week was Knight Rider's brown dress. LOVED it. Want it in my closet. Want to wear it right now. And memo to Keith: a 2-inch strip of fabric is not a sash, it's a connector.

Nina Garcia- I want to cut this bitch. I could write a 5,000 word essay on how much I dislike her. I'll save that for the week I have nothing else to write about.

Lastly, but not leastly, I could listen to Tim Gunn say "Little Pepito!" like a thousand times in a row. They should make a Tim Gunn movie, or at least a TV show. It can be called Canine Days or Make a Poo or something similar, and it will feature Tim walking and talking to the dogs. I'd watch it. Who's with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home