Is Project Runway a recognized religion yet?

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I had to put my feelings for beauty pageants aside for this episode. 'Please, Project Runway, make me a dress so I can go on TV and objectify myself! I have nothing to offer society and the world but my physical beauty! I want to help the deaf and blind learn to cook!' All right, moving on..

What is up with Alison's hair? Why does she have that weird combover? Is it a wig? I think it's a wig. Who would do that to their hair on purpose? And didn't Bradley used to be in the Spin Doctors?

I felt sure that Miss Whatever was not going to choose Keith to be a team leader. He came off so creepy in the presentation of his design, talking about her 'gorgeous legs,' and I think I even saw a boob touch- even weirder than Daniel Franco in the lingerie challenge last season. But I was proven wrong, as is so often the case. I can't remember what Keith's dress even looked like- maybe it was that pink one I saw and liked but then couldn't see whose it was. In any case, he didn't win. Creepy doesn't pay, folks! Malan's dress wasn't fabulous but I do think it was better than Uli/ Bonnie's, certainly, and I loved the back. I hated Laura/ Michael's dress. It just wasn't appropriate for a pageant. I really liked Jeffrey's, and Vincent's. I disagree that Vincent's dress was for a space cadet, or maybe I should be a space cadet, because I thought it was cute. I loved the color, and the straps. Which is not to say I like Vincent- he and Angela are both nightmares. I can only imagine Angela was not kicked off for the sake of future drama, because thinking oneself too brilliant to be understood is bound to cause some conflicts farther down the PR path.

Poor Malan! I know last week I said he was creepy, but man alive, what a sad story he has. And to be kicked off in favor of Angela, who contributed nothing but negativity and created nothing but problems.. poor creepy Malan.

Till next week, y'all!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home