Is Project Runway a recognized religion yet?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

This week the challenge was to create an outfit for an international jetsetter. I missed the beginning of this episode the first time around because I was at the movies seeing Half Nelson, which was great. Ryan Gosling needs to have a beard always. Anyway, long story short, they make outfits and then Heidi surprises them with a trip to Paris. ooh la la! And Tim Gunn goes along for the ride. Like Jeffrey I too wish Tim Gunn would pop up in my life every once in a while, just to check in, see what's happening.

Once in Paris, Angela is eliminated pretty much right after she comments on the existence of windows in the workroom. What a shame she'll never be able to work in that breezy, sunlit, croissant-scented room. C'est la vie! I cheered for a good 5 minutes after she said goodbye, in my apartment and downstairs to put out the recycling, and back up the stairs. My neighbors must have thought I was insane unless they were watching PR too, and understood what I meant by 'ANGELA'S OUT!'

Catherine Malandrino- quelle bitch! She gets right to the point, don't she? I heard they had to do many takes because she was too mean to the designers the first few times.

Till next week... thinking about croissants...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home