Is Project Runway a recognized religion yet?

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hi everyone (all both of you)!

My comments on episode 4 are delayed, as you well know. I was late getting home Wednesday night, and missed the first 15 minutes. In my haste to get to my TV, I tripped up the stairs, thereby continuing my recent trend of weekly new and different accidental self-injuries.

In any case, my observations are incomplete. I blame Bravo, because instead of rerunning PR over the weekend like I expected, they showed about a gabillion (thanks Kim!) hours of America's Least Talented People. Je ne comprends pas.

So when I get to watch the whole episode over again, I'll post. In the meantime I'll leave you with this:

2 Comments:

  • What are you telling Phinn to cheese him off so much...he looks like he might put his paws over his ears to do a "la la la, I can't hear you" thing.

    Nah, I'm kidding. Cute pic.

    By Blogger Amazon Alanna, at 2:10 PM  

  • It was the digital camera flash. He did it every single time during that photo shoot.

    By Blogger Darth Julie, at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home