Is Project Runway a recognized religion yet?

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wow, it's been a long time since I ventured around here. Things are pretty much the same, except that I love Top Chef now. Marcel was robbed! So what if he couldn't get his salad dressing capsules to harden. So what if everyone on the show hated him because he's so talented and luscious. They're just jealous! Ilan is a prickish 12 year old. And Elia, can't even start talking about how two-faced she is. I want to like her, because she's Mexican like my beloved Gael Garcia Bernal. But that cannot save you when you're pure evil.

Anyway, I took this photo last night of all my babies, and I can predict Alanna's first 2 comments right now. But I'll let her post them, before I admit victory or defeat.

1 Comments:

  • Well, Hazel and Pepita are putting your gastly shoes to good use...insulation, or perhaps a ladder to open the door to the storage room? And when did Phin become a voyeur? Or is he the foreman? I'm unsure.

    By Blogger Amazon Alanna, at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home