Is Project Runway a recognized religion yet?

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Wet My Bed

No, not like that! I woke up this morning and discovered that at some point in the night, I brought my water bottle into bed with me and positioned it like a person would be, under the covers with its top on the pillow. All right. I turned over to go back to sleep, and then found myself swimming in pools of water, because in my completely-asleep state, I apparently didn't think it was important to put the cap back on. (It was important to tuck the bottle in though.) I hope everything has dried out by the time I have to sleep tonight, or I'm coming to your house, Darth Alanna.

1 Comments:

  • Ummm, I can't believe that you did that. Maybe you were dreaming about drooling, or swimming or something really odd like that....

    You're welcome to sleep on my couch, but Reuben will rpbably want to sleep there with you for at least part of the night...it's up to you.

    By Blogger Amazon Alanna, at 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home